Monday, June 30, 2008

Lecture Phase Coming to an End

So life here in Mendoza is going really good.
God is doing so many great things and I am excited to be apart of all the things He is doing here. I am also very excited to see what He does in the future.
These past few weeks have been really busy as we leave for outreach on Friday, July 4th.
I am staying in Argentina but will be traveling to three other provinces, Buenas Aires, Salta, and Misiones. God has placed such an extreme passion in my heart. I am overflowing with joy and excitement for all the things God will do through me on this outreach!
One thing God showed me this last week was the passage in Jeremiah when God told him not to feel like a child, because God would place words in Jeremiah and everything would be okay. It was really awesome, because I felt like that was what God wanted to do in my team and me on outreach. We need not fear because God is always there right beside us and will place the words in our mouths necessary to be effective in sharing the gospel.
I have received such an abundance of the Holy Spirit that I feel like on outreach God wants to use me in extreme and radical ways, heal the sick, raise the dead, and cast out demons. God alsospoke to me through a vision before i came here He told me there would be a little girl that i am supposed to meet and show her the love of God. He didn´t tell me anything else, so all i know is that i will find her and show her God´s love!!!
thanks for all your continued prayers!

Carissa

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Yay! I'm so excited for you sis!!! I will be praying for you!!!

love and hugs,
your other half <><