Sunday, March 22, 2009

Accepted!!!

Hello!

I was just sitting here in the coffee shop and thought I'd write
about how things are going!

Last week I filled out an application for a school i plan on
doing in April. This school is a second level YWAM school called,
"Principles in Children and Youth Ministries" and will be held in Buenos Aires
(about 14 hours from Mendoza). I just found out from a staff member (Marcela) that the staff at the Buenos Aires base are already looking forward to having me!

I am very excited about this opportunity and feel that it will greatly
benefit my future plans to start a ministry working with kids. I feel
God has opened up this school as a way for me to gain more knowledge,
understanding, ideas and tools to work with kids!

So, with this said, i could use all of your prayers.
The school costs $850 (lecture phase) and an additional amount for the
outreach (with possibilities of traveling to China, Central America,
or Argentina)

I received an email yesterday saying that i have been accepted!
I would greatly appreciate all your prayers as i walk in faith into
this new journey of going deeper!

Waiting for a miracle,
Carissa

No comments: