Saturday, November 14, 2009

My first week back in Mendoza!

I´m back in Argentina and enjoying the hot weather!
This week has gone by quickly and seems like i have already been here for much longer than that.

I am getting used to the hang of things and getting back into the rythem.
It has been wondeful to see the way GOd has everything planned out! I am getting involved with the people in the neighborhood before we start building the kid´s center in March or April.
Only a couple weeks before i returned, the Director´s wife, Nayda, recieved a call from the community center asking if there was anyone who could provide childcare one day a week while the ladies of the nieighborhood get together for a few hours.
Nayda said that there was no one at the moment, but the I was returning and would possibly be interested. I am SO interested and excited to be working with these kids!
God is really opening the doors and i am walking into many new and amazing things!

That´s about all i have to share for now. I´m sure i will hae much more as God continues to show me the way!

1 comment:

Vicky said...

I miss having you here, Carissa, but it's good to hear how God is working and opening doors. I'm glad you're settling back in to life in Mendoza and getting connected with the mamas and children in the neighborhood!