Friday, October 30, 2009

The Victorious





I have been praying about a name for the kid's center/daycare that I am starting and last night I was reading the Bible and praying when God reminded me of a vision He gave me back in February. This vision was about the kid's center, but what I saw was a road with obstacles, God was calling me to walk down this road persevere; at the end of the road stood Jesus with a sign that said "VICTORY". I knew that if i decided to walk down this road, God would give me the strength to get pass the obstacles and receive the victory! Last night as i remembered this vision i began to pray and ask God for a verse confirming this. I felt lead to read Psalms 108. The very last first, Psalm 108:13, says:

"With God we will gain the victory, and He will trample down our enemies."

God showed me that not only walking down this road would I receive victory over the obstacles, but I would be victorious!

I believe that this kid's center should be called "The Victorious - Kid's Center" (El Victorioso - Centro de NiƱos). I also believe that God has great plans for these children's lives and they will be victorious as well!

2 comments:

Laurel said...

I love the name. And, I love the fact that you waited on God, and listened to Him to know what the perfect name should be.

Proud of you.

mama :)

Kati Rose said...

AMAZING! Perfect!!

Oh Cris, I am SO proud of you, and blessed by the way you walk in obedience to your Father! May He pour out His presence and His victory in this place!!