Monday, October 19, 2009

The building continues...

I now know how much money I need to raise for the daycare!!!

$30,000

Please join me as I take this giant step of faith!

This is NOT just a daycare...I want to make that clear. This is a life saving, life changing and family uniting way to change a neighborhood!

God has called each one of us to care for the widows and orphans (James 1:27).
The number of orphans is increasing and many of them are not "true" orphans, while they may have biological parents alive, they have become orphans due to a lack of financial income in the home, therefore leaving their parents with the terrible decision of releasing them into orphanages. This is no decision any mother should have to make, but without a job there seems to be no other answer.

But that's when I come into the picture!!! This daycare is a way to provide free care for children in order that their parent(s) can find work without the guilt of leaving a child home alone for many hours. This is a way of increasing the economical state in my neighborhood, keeping more families together, and showing the love of Jesus in a practical way!

Leave a comment for more info on how you can be a part!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

I'm praying and believing in faith for this with you! I know God has great things planned for you! I'm so excited to see where He takes you! Way to step out in faith.
love you sis,
Lou

rachellechaseblog said...

would love to hear more about your vision!!
ajnrileysmommy@hotmail.com