Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The path...

I was going through a rough time and some asked me how I felt, he wanted to know what was going through my head, how I really felt and this is what I said...

¨I feel like a child running down a path laughing cheerfully with friends when all of the sudden I find myslef in the middle of a huge mud puddle.
I call to my friends asking for help and in return they look back at me surprised by my condition and one says, ¨get yourself out! your the one who wasn´t looking far enough ahead, it´s your own fault you ended up there in the mud!¨
I felt so broken and abandoned inside, I began to cry as I sat there in the muddy path watching my friends go on ahead laughing excited for the upcoming events...¨

I know all situations work out for the good of those who love and seek God. He has shown himself faith through it all...I don´t know where the path ends, but I looking ahead, watching out for mud puddles, but over all, looking up to my Daddy who carries me through it all! New things are coming, I find myself on the path again, no more mud puddle, no more tears, just hope and peace!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe your friends took the bridge, and were so sad that you chose to walk through the mud.

cathyarv said...

A lot of people wants to have the best place where they could stay when they travel and here's the perfect place for you to stay when you travel in Argentina.

Casa Mara Hostal