Friday, March 11, 2011

Hey blogging world....

The past 5 months I was apart of the leadership team of the
Discipleship Training School here in Mendoza! We had 18 students from
5 nations, the school had two different orientations, one in
counseling/mercy and the other in sports! It was an amazing time of
seeing God transform lives, do miracles in everyday situations,
encourage and disciple others to seek God and a time of growing,
stretching and deepening my personal walk with the Lord! I co-lead an
outreach team of 5 students and we went to Santa Cruz, Argentina (far
south). We worked in various cities doing children´s events, sharing
with youth groups, and always interceding and evangelizing, and
showing God´s love through simple acts of kindness!

I am ready to continue all that God has for me to do here in Mendoza!
I am focusing on raising up the Children´s Ministry, working with
various activities in the different ministries here in YWAM
Mendoza...sports, mercy, art, King´s Kids, and so much more!

Please join me in prayer and support for the challenges and new
opportunities God has for this year! I hope to see great changes in
the lives of many children throughout Mendoza!

No comments: