Friday, January 25, 2008

A buddy for my Adventure!


So, my friend Emmy, had been praying about going to Argentina to do her DTS since last February. It was really crazy, because i had forgotten that she was even thinking about going when i heard about the school in July. God was really working on both of us at completely different times and knew exactly what He was doing! I sent my application in back in September and then got accepted in October. Emmy sent her application in the first week of November and has been waiting for over two months to hear back from them. When she did hear from them, they informed her that the application had not gotten to them, it had gotten lost in the mail. Bummer. So she emailed it to them and finally today she called me and told that she has officially been accepted!!!!
We are both so excited to see what God has in store for us as we go out on this adventure together!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

now you can say..."I'm coming traveling buddddyyyyyy..." :)