Sunday, September 7, 2008

Part of the family!

I am officially part of the YWAM International family! Last night was the graduation ceremony, which was soooo wonderful! I cried a lot with mixed emotions: reflecting on all that God has done in my life and all the amazing times i have had here, and realizing that some of my closest friends will be going back home to the new things God
has called them to. I am so glad that my mom was able to share this night with me as i close the door to one stage of my life and open another!
I have learned so much over the past few months, i don´t have words to express the love and appreciation i have for my best friend: God!
the last few weeks of outreach were great! we saw God´s hand move incredibly and i was able to share personal tesimony of the amazing God that i believe in, call my friend, and have a personal relationship with!
Along with finding my friend God in this time, i have met some really neat people that i hope to be life longs friends with! So many of them i count as sisters and brothers! They have already told my mom that i am their new sister, it´s such a blessing!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hi Carissa,
I am so excited for you on your graduation!! I bet it was extra special to have your mom there. I miss seeing you at your home, but I know that you need to be in Argentina now. Yes, God is awesome!!
Love you, Linda :)