Saturday, February 2, 2008

It's Today! It's Today! It's Today!

My parents are headed to Africa. well...right now they are in Seattle spending the night together in a hotel before they fly out tomorrow morning at about 7:00AM.
Before they left we gathered around in the kitchen and prayed together one last time before adding 3 more beautiful children to our home! It brought tears to my eyes as i was filled with joy to know the the next time i see my parents face to face, i will be seeing Jacob, Sarah, and Rachel face to face as well!!!!! Praise the Lord for in His great mercy He has poured out His blessing on us!!!

1 comment:

Dana Lohrer said...

The tears are streaming down my face right now as I just watched the video on Cassie's blog! WOW! Is all I can say! I am so moved right now by that wonderful and precious first meeting! We speak blessings over your entire family! Love you and we are so thrilled for your family!